HEALTHY GUTS is a 6-week program given by Dr. Zendi Moldenhauer, PhD,NNP,PNP, RN. Each small-group session will include a power-point presentation, questionnaires to help you figure out your personal GUT issues with practical tips and suggestions, a question and answer session, hand-outs with nutritional recommendations, and mind-body exercises. Participants will be part of a private facebook page where they can ask Dr. Zendi questions and support each other.
- Normal gut function and what goes wrong in the gut
- The effect of stress on the gut
- Leaky gut, IBS, celiac disease, candida overgrowth
- The link between the gut and brain
- The link between the gut and autoimmunity
- Food sensitivities and using food as medicine,
- Along with practical diet plans for a healthy gut